Sunday, April 25, 2010

Independence Table Tennis Tournament

If you are interested in seeing photos taken at the Table Tennis Tournament that I ran on April 17th, you can find them on the club's blog site at http://jacomottclub.blogspot.com/

It took about four solid days of work spread out over a month to plan the tournament and get people to sign-up. The actual tournament ran from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday, April 17th.

We had 36 people play in the events which was down a little from previous tournaments. I don't think I will do another one in April......people have too many things going as the weather gets better. I have always held the spring tournament in March in past years. I had four no-shows the day of the tournament and 12 who cancelled within two days of the tournament. I had to do a lot of scrambling to keep the player count up so that everyone got to play enough matches.

In the end, everyone had nothing but good comments so I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment